One Pan Vegetable Frittata
Our one pan vegetable frittata is the perfect way to use up those left over-veggies and clean out the fridge!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet potato, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 zucchini, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 400g can Ardmona Cherry Tomatoes
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup single cream
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Heat olive oil in a medium oven safe non stick fry pan over medium heat.
- Cook onion for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add sweet potato and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Add 1/4 cup water and cover with a lid for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove lid, add zucchini and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add spinach and Ardmona cherry tomatoes and cook until spinach has wilted.
- Meanwhile, in a jug whisk together eggs, cream, salt and pepper.
- Once the spinach has wilted, reduce the heat to low and add the egg mixture to the pan, stir slightly to spread the egg over the pan then cook for 3 minutes. Enjoy!
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!