No Bake Peach Caramel Slice
Try our twist on a caramel slice using our delicious peaches.
- 250g Scotch Finger Biscuits
- 125g butter, melted
- 2/3 cup SPC Peaches, mashed
- 50g butter, chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 395g sweetened condensed milk
- 250g milk chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup thickened cream
- Line with baking paper a 19cm square baking tin.
- To make the base, place biscuits in a food processor and blitz until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Add melted butter and process until combined.
- Press with the back of a metal spoon into the prepare pan. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- To make the filling, place mashed peaches, chopped butter sugar and condensed milk in a non stick sauce pan over medium-low heat. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until the mixture begins to thicken and golden, stirring constantly.
- Pour caramel mixture over the base and smooth the top with the back of a spoon. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place chocolate and cream in a small microwave safe bow. Microwave on High for 30 seconds to 1 minutes, stirring until smooth.
- Spread chocolate mixture over filling. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Cut into squares and serve. Enjoy!