Nothing says summers here like a Monster Shake.
- 3 tbsp white chocolate chips, melted
- 3 tbsp sprinkles
- 2 FruMax Apple, Peach and Apricot Pouch
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 4 scoops butterscotch ice cream
- 2 Salted Caramel & White Chocolate Cookies
- Whipped cream can
- 1/2 cup SPC Two Fruit, finely chopped
- Rim a milkshake glass with white chocolate, then rim with 2 tbsp of sprinkles.
- To make the shake, combine 1 Frumax pouch, milk, caramel sauce and ice cream in a blender. Blend until smooth and combined.
- Pour the milkshake into the prepared glass.
- Set the cookies on top of the glass.
- Pour FruMax pouch on top of cookies.
- Cover with whipped cream.
- Top with SPC Two Fruits and more sprinkles.