Loaded fries with Baked Beans
Try our Loaded Fries with Baked Beans for the ultimate comfort food!
- 1kg frozen thick cut chips
- 250g bacon
- 1 cup cheese sauce
- 1/2 cup gravy
- 450g SPC Baked Beans
- Heat oven and bake chips according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium fry pan cook bacon over medium heat for 8 minutes or until crispy and drain on paper towel. Cool for 10 minutes then crumble.
- In the microwave, heat cheese sauce for 1 minute, stir half way. Repeat with gravy.
- In a large serving bowl or plate, layer chips, bacon, cheese sauce, gravy and SPC Baked Beans. Serve immediately.
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!