Loaded fries with Baked Beans
Try our Loaded Fries with Baked Beans for the ultimate comfort food!
- 1kg frozen thick cut chips
- 250g bacon
- 1 cup cheese sauce
- 1/2 cup gravy
- 450g SPC Baked Beans
- Heat oven and bake chips according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium fry pan cook bacon over medium heat for 8 minutes or until crispy and drain on paper towel. Cool for 10 minutes then crumble.
- In the microwave, heat cheese sauce for 1 minute, stir half way. Repeat with gravy.
- In a large serving bowl or plate, layer chips, bacon, cheese sauce, gravy and SPC Baked Beans. Serve immediately.