Loaded Beans & Kransky Hotdogs
- 1x can SPC Baked Beans Rich Tomato 425g
- 1x Kransky or Kielbasa Sausage
- Chilli powder, pinch
- Grated Tasty Cheese, handful
- 1x Brioche Hot Dog Bun
- Mustard, optional
- Cook sausage in heated fry pan (cut sausage in half, length ways, to speed up cooking process)
- In a greased pan, heat the baked beans over the stove. Alternatively, place in bowl and heat in microwave until thoroughly heated through. Add a pinch of chilli powder and stir through.
- Cut brioche bun in half and grill slightly till warm.
- Assemble hot dog with sausage and baked beans. Top with grated tasty cheese & mustard, to serve.