Lamb Cutlets with Tomato Relish
- 150g jar cocktail pickled onions, whole or halved
- 410g can Ardmona Rich & Thick Chilli
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup malt vinegar
- 8 lamb cutlets
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Heat a large frying pan on high with a splash of oil. Add pickled onions and cook 3-4 minutes, tossing occasionally until golden.
- Pour in tomatoes, brown sugar and vinegar. Bring mixture to the boil, stirring, over a high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes until thickened. Season to taste and set aside to cool.
- Preheat a chargrill pan or barbecue grill on high. Brush cutlets with oil and season well.
- Grill cutlets 3 minutes each side. Serve cutlets with relish, salad and grilled focaccia (optional).
Tip: The relish will keep for up to 1 week in an airtight container in the fridge.