Our oh so quick and oh so cheesy jacket potatoes are the perfect week night meal.
- 4 medium white potatoes
- 1 can SPC Baked Beans
- 1 cup Coon Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 3 cooked bacon rashers, chopped
- 2 tbsp chives, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Prepare the potatoes by pricking with a fork several times and drizzle with olive oil. Wrap each potato in aluminium foil and place on a baking tray.
- Cook potatoes for 40 minutes or until tender.
- Once removed from the oven, cut a small circle on the skin on the top potato and remove some of the inside, keep for later.
- Prepare a baking sheet with baking paper and place the potatoes.
- Layer SPC baked beans, corn, bacon and Coon Cheese into the potatoes.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve topped with chives and reserved potato tops.