Ice cream cone cupcakes
Try serving your muffins in ice cream cones to really impress the kids!
- 1 box Vanilla Cake Mix + box Ingredients
- 1/2 cup SPC Apricots, half chopped, half quartered
- 24 Ice Cream Cones
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 3 cup powdered Sugar
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Make cake according to box directions with the addition of 1/4 cup chopped SPC Apricots.
- Fill cones about half full of batter.
- To bake, place cones in muffin pan and bake about 21-24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Let cake cones cool completely.
- To make the frosting, whip butter and vanilla together until pale and fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar a cup at at time while mixing.
- Add milk until you reach desired consistency.
- Add frosting to piping bag and frost each cupcake to look like soft serve ice cream.
- Top with sprinkles and a quartered apricots. Enjoy!