Ham, Pineapple and Buffalo Mozzarella Pizza
- 1 x good quality store bought pizza base
- 3 tbsp Ardmona Pizza Sauce
- 125g buffalo mozzarella, sliced
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese, grated
- 250g SPC Tropics pineapple pieces in syrup
- 200g prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1 truss tomato, sliced
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line 1 large oven tray with baking paper.
- Place pizza base on oven tray. Spread base evenly with Ardmona Pizza sauce, leaving a 2cm border.
- Top evenly with prosciutto, mozzarella and SPC Pineapple piece, tomato and sprinkle with grated provolone cheese.
- Bake for 12–15 minutes, or until bases are crisp and the cheese has melted. Top with parsley. Serve with salad.
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!