Our Fettuccine Bolognese is guaranteed to be a family favourite.
- 500g Fettuccine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp rosemary, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 400g beef mince
- 1 onion, chopped
- 400g Ardmona Thick and Rich Classic Tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Basil leave to serve
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat, cook rosemary, garlic, beef mince and onion. Cook until the onions are soft and beef starts to brown.
- Add Ardmona tomatoes and cook until the sauce is boiling, then reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes until the beef is cooked.
- Mean while cook pasta according to directions, drain.
- Season sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide pasta into bowls and top with sauce.
- Sprinkle with basil leaves.
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!