English Muffin Sandwich
Our scrumptious English muffin is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 1 toasted English muffin
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 flat mushroom
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/2 tomato, sliced thickly
- 1/4 cup SPC Baked Beans
- In a large fry pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Place bacon, mushroom and egg separately into the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove the cooked egg and set aside, and flip bacon and mushroom and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add spinach separately to the pan and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Remove all ingredients from the pan.
- Assemble the sandwich in the English muffin with spinach, bacon, tomato, mushroom, baked beans and an egg.
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!