English Muffin Sandwich
Our scrumptious English muffin is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 1 toasted English muffin
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 flat mushroom
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/2 tomato, sliced thickly
- 1/4 cup SPC Baked Beans
- In a large fry pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Place bacon, mushroom and egg separately into the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove the cooked egg and set aside, and flip bacon and mushroom and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add spinach separately to the pan and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Remove all ingredients from the pan.
- Assemble the sandwich in the English muffin with spinach, bacon, tomato, mushroom, baked beans and an egg.