Easy Two Fruit Ice-Cream
- 600ml thickened cream
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 825g can SPC two fruits in juice, drained
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream, condensed milk and vanilla paste until firm peaks form.
- In a separate small bowl, using a stick blender, lightly puree fruit.
- Swirl fruit through cream mixture. Pour cream mixture into a 7 cup (13x23cm) loaf pan. Cover loosely with foil.
- Freeze 4-5 hours (or overnight) until firm. Remove from freezer 5-10 minutes before serving in scoops.
Make sure the cream is well chilled before beating to help prevent separating.