Easy Peach Pancake Stack
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 Jar Goulburn Valley Peaches 700g – chopped into chunks
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Chop most of the tinned peaches into chunks. You will want 1 cup for this part
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, sugar and salt.
- In a smaller bowl whisk together the egg and buttermilk.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and combine with a whisk until just combined.
- Fold in 1 cup of chopped peaches.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on a medium to high heat.
- Once hot, add in about 3/4 of a ladle of the pancake mixture.
- Cook for a few minutes until the batter starts to bubble and flip over.
- Cook until the bottom is solid and remove from the pan. Repeat for the other pancakes.
- Serve immediately and layer with some of the remaining chopped peaches
- Drizzle with peach juice and sprigs of fresh mint