Our Dutch Baby is a beautiful dessert, or indulgent brunch!
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 2/3 cup milk, room temperature
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup Goulburn Valley Plums, sliced and reserve 1/2 cup juice
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- Pre-heat the oven to 220C.
- In a blender, blitz eggs, milk, flour, sugar, vanilla and salt for 1 minutes or until well combined.
- Heat a medium fry pan over high heat and add the butter. Once the butter is bubbling and not brown, pour batter into the pan, do not mix, and quickly place the pan into oven. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until the pancake is puffed and golden.
- Remove from the oven and serve with Goulburn Valley Plums, juice from Goulburn Valley Plums, orange zest and whipped cream.