Creamy Tomato, Burrta and Eggplant Pasta
Try our indulgent and flavoursome creamy tomato burrata with eggplant pasta
- 1 packet lasagna noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium eggplants, chopped roughly
- 1 onion, chopped roughly
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 400g Ardmona Diced Tomatoes
- 2 medium burrata
- Handful of oregano
- In a large saucepan, fill three quarters of the way full with water and add salt. Cook lasagna noodles for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and keep warm, reserve 1/2 cup pasta water.
- While the pasta is cooking, in a fry pan, heat oil over a medium heat. Sautee eggplant and onion for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Add garlic and cook for a further 4 minutes.
- Add Ardmona canned tomatoes and for 4 minutes or until the eggplant is tender.
- Tear in 1 burrata and stir in until melted.
- Add the pasta and reserved pasta water to the pan and toss.
- Serve with torn burrata and oregano leaves.
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!