Coconut, Macadamia & Mango Sorbet
- x2 700g jars mangoes in juice, drained
- 1 lime, juiced
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 400mls coconut cream
- 100g macadamia’s, (toasted) to finish
- Place mangoes, juice and half of the syrup in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into a 2 litre metal vessel suitable to freeze.
- Mix coconut cream with remaining syrup until combined. Dollop large spoonfuls of coconut mixture on top of mango and swirl through with a spoon.
- Freeze overnight. Allow to stand out of fridge for 15 minutes before scooping. Serve scoops sprinkled with macadamias.
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!