Coconut and Apricot Rice Pudding
Top our delicious coconut rice pudding with our sweet apricots and your good to go!
- 1 1/2 cups cold cooked rice, unsalted
- 3 cups full cream milk
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup SPC apricots, sliced
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Over medium heat place cooked rice, milk, coconut milk, sugar, and salt in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer and uncovered for 45 minutes or until the pudding has thickened, stir frequently.
- Stir in the coconut and vanilla extract and let simmer for 1 minute.
- Serve the hot rice pudding immediately in dessert cups, top with SPC apricots and maple syrup. Enjoy!