Christmas Cake Pops
Our Two-Fruit Christmas Cake Pops are the perfect treat for little ones this festive season!
- 2 store bought chocolate cakes
- 3/4 cup SPC Apricot or Peaches, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cocoa powder
- 100g chocolate frosting
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 100g white chocolate melts
- Break up the cake into a food processor and process until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Add in SPC Apricots and stir to combine.
- Add in chocolate frosting 1 tbsp at a time until the mixture is moist and easy to roll into balls.
- Line a tray with baking paper. Roll tablespoonfuls of cake mixture into balls, roll in desiccated coconut and place on the prepared tray.
- Place in the fridge for 4 hours or until firm.
- Place white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and melt for 1 minute on medium power.
- Stir until smooth. If needed, microwave for another 30 seconds. Cool slightly.
- Dip the end of 1 lollipop stick in chocolate then insert into a ball. Return to the tray. Repeat with remaining balls. Set aside for 5 minutes or until set.
- Spoon a little of the melted chocolate onto the top of each cake pop, allowing it to run down the sides slightly.
- Sprinkle with SPC Apricots or Peaches. Sit pops upright in a tall glass to set completely.