Cheesy Ham Baked Beans Baby Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 baby chat potatoes
- 1 x 440g SPC HAM Baked Beans
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated finely
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped finely
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the potatoes on a lined baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Cook for 25 minutes or until tender.
- Place SPC baked Beans in a microwave safe bowl, cover, heat on high for 2 minutes, stir and heat for a further 30 seconds or heat in a small saucepan over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly until heated through.
- Cut a cavity out of the top of each potato, spoon 2 teaspoons of baked beans into the cavity of each potato.
- Top with grated cheese and parsley and place back into the oven for 1-2 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Serve as a light lunch or side.