Cauliflower and Chickpea Tagine
- 1 cauliflower, cut into medium florets
- 2 tbsp Moroccan Spice
- 2 x 410g cans Ardmona Rich & Thick Basil & Garlic
- 400g can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1/3 cup flaked almonds, toasted
- Heat a large frying pan with a splash of oil on high. Add cauliflower florets with spice. Cook, stirring 2-3 minutes, to coat cauliflower well.
- Stir in tomatoes, rinsing out each can with 1/4 cup water, white wine or vegetable stock. Add chickpeas and seasoning to taste.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer for 15 minutes, until cauliflower is tender.
- Sprinkle tagine with almonds and coriander sprigs. Serve accompanied with couscous and salad leaves.
Tip: Use a mixture of vegetables such as cauliflower, sweet potato, capsicum, carrots if preferred.