Breakfast Spaghetti Burritos
- 2 eggs
- 2 x 140g tin SPC Spaghetti Rich Tomato
- 2 flour tortilla
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1/2 cup baby rocket
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
- Place SPC Spaghetti Rich Tomato in a microwave safe bowl and heat spaghetti, cover, heat on high for 2 minutes, stir and heat for a further 30 seconds or heat in a small saucepan over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly until heated through.
- Spread tortillas with avocado, rocket, SPC Spaghetti Rich Tomato and fried egg. Season with seas salt and freshly cracked pepper.
- Wrap burrito bottom first then both sides of the tortilla and wrap with baking paper to secure.