Baked Beans Jaffle
- 1 cup SPC Baked Beans, rich tomato
- 8 thick slices white bread
- 80g butter, softened
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- Preheat a jaffle maker on high.
- Spread one side of 4 bread slices with butter.
- Turn bread over and spoon 2-3 tablespoons of baked beans, on each slice of bread. Add 2 slices of mozzarella cheese. Spread plain sides of remaining bread. Sandwich together. Spread tops with remaining butter.
- Toast in jaffle maker for 2-3 mins each, or until golden and crisp on the outsides and cheese melts in the middle.
- Cut in half and serve hot!
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!