Baked Beans & Chorizo Egg Pot
- 1x can SPC Baked Beans Rich Tomato 425g
- 2x Eggs
- 2x Chorizo Sausages, sliced
- 1x can Ardmona Crushed Vine Ripened Tomatoes 410g
- Chilli Flakes, optional
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Flat Bread, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
- Heat a frying pan with a splash of oil. Lightly fry baked beans & chorizo sausage. Add tomatoes and bring to simmer for 3-4 mins.
- Spoon bean & tomato mixture into 2 oven-safe ramekins and make a well in the middle of each. Break an egg into each ramekin and season with salt, pepper and chilli flakes (optional)
- Place ramekins into the oven and bake for 10-15mins until eggs are cooked.
- Serve immediately with flat bread.
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!