Baked Bean Nachos
- 2x cans SPC Baked Beans Rich Tomato 425g
- 250g Corn Chips
- 2x cups Cheddar Cheese or Mozzarella Cheese (or 1 cup of both if preferred)
- 1x Small Red Onion
- 1x Tomato
- Jalapeños, Sour Cream, Coriander, to serve
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Guacamole – 1/2 Avocado and a splash of Lemon Juice
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Place corn chips on a round baking dish. Top with a thin layer of cheese, followed by baked beans, and then the remaining cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 mins or until cheese is golden brown.
- Whilst nachos are in the oven, prepare the guacamole. Smash the avocado, drizzle with lemon juice, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Dice red onion and tomato to make a salsa, sprinkle with coriander (optional).
- Once cheese has melted, remove nachos from the oven. Top with salsa, guacamole, sour cream and sliced jalapeños, and serve.