Baked Bean Nachos
- 2x cans SPC Baked Beans Rich Tomato 425g
- 250g Corn Chips
- 2x cups Cheddar Cheese or Mozzarella Cheese (or 1 cup of both if preferred)
- 1x Small Red Onion
- 1x Tomato
- Jalapeños, Sour Cream, Coriander, to serve
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Guacamole – 1/2 Avocado and a splash of Lemon Juice
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Place corn chips on a round baking dish. Top with a thin layer of cheese, followed by baked beans, and then the remaining cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 mins or until cheese is golden brown.
- Whilst nachos are in the oven, prepare the guacamole. Smash the avocado, drizzle with lemon juice, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Dice red onion and tomato to make a salsa, sprinkle with coriander (optional).
- Once cheese has melted, remove nachos from the oven. Top with salsa, guacamole, sour cream and sliced jalapeños, and serve.
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!