Baked Bean and Cheesy Nachos
The kids will love our cheesy baked bean nachos
- 175g corn chips
- 425g SPC Baked Beans
- 1 cup Coon Shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 medium avocados, smashed
- 1/2 cup coriander, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Spread corn chips over base of a 6 cup-capacity baking dish.
- Dollop SPC beans over chips.
- Sprinkle with Coon cheese.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Serve topped with salsa and smashed avocado.
- Optional, top with coriander.
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!