Apricot Frozen Daiquiri
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1 can Ardmona Apricot Nectar, chilled
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 2 tbs caster sugar
- 5 sprigs mint, plus extra for garnish
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Place 2 cocktail glasses into freezer.
- In a blender, combine apricot nectar, rum, lime juice, sugar, mint and ice.
- Cover and blend on high.
- Divide among chilled glasses, garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately.
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!