- 3 sheets frozen butter puff pastry, just thawed, quartered
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Raw sugar, to sprinkle
- 12 tbsp store bought thick vanilla custard
- 24 (2x700g jar) apricots in juice, drained
- 3 tbsp warmed apricot jam
- Preheat oven to 200C fan forced. Line 2 large oven trays with baking paper.
- Fold in the edges of each pastry quarter 1.5cm to form a bordered square. Twist each corner. Place onto prepared trays.
- Brush edges with egg and sprinkle with raw sugar. Place 1 tablespoon of custard into the centre of each square. Top with 2 apricot halves.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until pastry is golden. Stand for 5 minutes. Brush with jam whilst warm.
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!