Apricot Chicken Kebabs
You will be drooling over our Chicken Kebabs!
- 1 x 825 can SPC Apricots
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 10 wood skewers
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into large cubes
- 1 capsicum, cut into large chunks
- ½ red onion, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup mushroom, halved
- 1 tbsp oil
- Soak wood skewers in water for 1 hour to prevent from burning during cooking.
- In a medium bowl, place all ingredients and mash with a fork. For a smoother marinade, blitz in a blender until smooth.
- Marinate chicken in Apricot marinade for at least 1 –hour
- Skewer chicken alternating with vegetables.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook skewers for 10 minutes, constantly rotating.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy! Note that leftover marinade can be refrigerated for up to 5 days