White Chocolate Peach and Pear Parfait
- 250g white chocolate
- 8 separated eggs
- 50g butter
- 5 tbsp. castor sugar
- 10 gelatin leaves soaked in cold water
- 500g soft whipped cream
- 100g SPC peaches drained
- 100g SPC Pear drained
- 200ml milk warmed
- Beat egg yolks vanilla and 2tblspn sugar in bowl until thick
- Warm milk add white chocolate. Add butter to warm milk and add to chocolate add soft gelatin stir well. Make sure all is dissolved.
- Whip the cream Fold in cream to egg mix then fold into chocolate.
- Beat whites with remaining sugar and fold into the mix
- Fill molds ½ way arrange fruit add remaining mix and freeze