Tomato Cheese Filled Spaghetti Fritters
- 350g SPC Spaghetti (drained)
- 100g melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 150g parmesan cheese
- 120g cup cottage cheese
- olive oil
- 400g mince beef
- 10g dried basil
- 15g garlic powder
- 15g onion powder
- salt pepper to taste
- 150g SPC Pizza tomato sauce
- 250g Mozzarella Cheese
- panko crumbs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 c
- Pour olive oil into pan, add meat and seasonings tomato sauce.
- Stir and simmer 10 minutes cool.
- Mix together spaghetti and butter.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs. Add ½ Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Pour egg mixture into into spaghetti and butter mix and mix well.
- Spray 2 large muffin pans with cooking spray.
- Divide spaghetti mixture evenly into 12 muffin cups.
- Press spaghetti to form a little nest in each muffin cup.
- Mix together remaining Parmesan and cottage cheese
- spread over inside of spaghetti nests.
- Spoon evenly the cooled meat mix over spaghetti nests
- Top each with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake approximately 30 minutes until cheese is lightly browned.
**Tip you can sprinkle base of muffin tins with panko crumbs to avoid sticking