Spaghetti and Cheese Calzone
- 1 Pizza dough
- 180-200g spc spaghetti
- 80g spc pizza sauce
- 100g feta
- 220g mozzarella cheese, shredded or cubed
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Divide dough into 6 balls roll out as if making small pizza.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 10-15 minutes.
- Place spaghetti lengthwise down center of dough.
- Top with sauce and cheese cubes ½ Parmesan and parsley
- Fold over dough in half seal edges should resemble a pastie place on a large, sprayed baking sheet.
- Brush with egg white and sprinkle with Remaining Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Bake at 185c 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cover with foil last 10 minutes, if necessary, to prevent over browning.
- Cool slightly and serve.