Polynesian Beef and Apricots
- 500g strips beef
- 1 small chopped onion
- Minced ginger
- Crushed garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Tomato paste
- 1 lemon
- ½ tin SPC Apricots with liquid
- 100ml Oyster sauce
- 2 tsp. corn flour mixed with 2-tablesp water
- In a wok heat oil add beef brown and quickly remove
- Re heat wok and add onion garlic ginger and tomato paste cook
- Add lemon juice, oyster sauce, beef and apricots and cook for 2 mins
- Thicken with corn flour, mix and serve
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!