Italian Sausage Spaghetti Bake
- 200g spc spaghetti
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 200g your choice italian sausage, casings removed
- 1/2 cup spc chunky tomato
- 1 onion diced
- 200g fresh spinach
- black pepper salt
- 180g shredded mozzarella or Italian-blend cheese
- Place pan in oven. Preheat oven to 240c (leave pan in oven)
- Heat oil in a large fry pan over medium-high. Add sausage; cook until crumbles.
- Add tomato, onion, and spinach; cook 7 minutes or until liquid has almost evaporated, Stir in pepper, salt, cool slightly and ⅓ of cheese, set aside
- Place eggs in a large bowl. Add pasta; toss to coat.
- Add sausage mix to pasta.
- Carefully remove pan from oven; coat pan with cooking spray. Add pasta mixture to pan; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 230c for 20 minutes. Remove pan from oven; cut spaghetti pie into 4 wedges.
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!